A command injection exists in Juplink RX4-1500, a WiFi router. An authenticated attacker can exploit this vulnerability to achieve code execution as root.
- Exodus Intelligence: EIP-9f56ea7e
- MITRE: CVE-2023-41029
- CVSSv2 Vector: AV:A/AC:L/Au:S/C:C/I:C/A:C
- CVSSv2 Score: 7.7
- The affected product is end-of-life and no patches are available.
- Vendor response to disclosure: July 30, 2020
- Disclosed to public: September 18, 2023
Readers of this advisory who are interested in receiving further details around the vulnerability, mitigations, detection guidance, and more can contact us at [email protected].